Snowdonia - Things to See & Do
If you want to explore our high mountains, swim in crystal rivers, laze on our sandy beaches or dive into our ancient past…..or zip down a wire at 100 mph…or learn to surf at Surf Snowdonia…or ride our little steam trains…or venture underground…
There is a so much you can see and do here in Snowdonia’s Mountains and Coasts that sometimes it can be difficult to decide.
We have listed below some links to some activities and attractions, and some popular places to eat, which we hope you will find useful. Below that there is a Tourist Information Map which provides even more things to see and do here in North Wales.
Betws y Coed - "Gateway to Snowdonia" / "Porth Eryri"
images used on this page are © Crown copyright (2014) Visit Wales
- Seren Ventures OutdoorAdventure, Outdoor Skills and Guided Walks
- Wild Walks Wales OutdoorActivities, Mountain Skills and Guided Expeditions
- Go Below Underground adventure and challenge
- Zipworld Europe’s longest zipwire and more
- Bounce Below Subterranean bouncing
- Antur Stiniog Downhill Mountain-Biking and more
- GYG Karting Karting race track and centre
- Chris Jackson Coaching Guided hill walks
- Surf Snowdonia The World's first public inland "Wave Garden"
- Beics Betws Mountain Bike hire and advice here in the village
- Beics Brenin Mountain Bike Trail Centre at Coed y Brenin
Little Welsh Railways
- Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways
- Llanberis Lake Railway
- Talyllyn Railway
- Bala Lake Railway
Castles and ancient sites
- Ty Gwyn Coaching Inn Eating Out in Betws-y-Coed
- Bistro Betws-y-Coed Eating Out in Betws-y-Coed
- Royal Oak Hotel - Grill Room Eating Out in Betws-y-Coed
- Y Stablau / The Stables Bistro Bar Eating Out in Betws-y-Coed
- Self Catering Cottage nearby
- The Snowdonia Society working to protect Snowdonia
- www.bedandbreakfastbetwsycoed.co.uk our other website
- Visit Snowdonia ....even more information !